Number of Players: 2-5
Playing Time: 15 Minutes
Recommended Ages: 7+
A 2-player card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
This compact 2-player edition of Exploding Kittens lets you go head to head with just one other person, whenever, wherever.
Exploding Kittens is a highly strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette. Draw an Exploding Kitten and you lose. Play and use other cards to make someone else draw the Exploding Kitten, so they lose and you win.
- This is the same Exploding Kittens that you know and love, but made for only two players.
- Smaller, travel-friendly, compact box for on-the-go explosions.
- “It's like UNO, except there are goats, magical enchiladas and kittens that can kill you.” -CNN
- This family-friendly party game can also be combined with the original edition Exploding Kittens game.
- Illustrations from the creator of The Oatmeal.