You’re about to start playing an RPG – and be the hero you always wanted to become!
A Tabletop Role-Playing Game is a game where you play a certain role of your choosing. You’ll be a hero in a world full of challenges, you’re going to seek adventures, fulfill quests, find treasures, meet new friends, battle monsters, and improve your skills in time! The world's fate depends on your choices and actions – it’s a lot of fun!
One of the greatest assets you can have is the real tools used in the game. And that’s exactly what we’re giving you in this RPG Starter Kit. Everything you need as an upcoming hero is right here! You have a pencil to write all the info down and a customized notebook where you can keep it all. You have an amazing polyhedral dice set to use when creating and roleplaying your character, and a dice bag to store them inside. You even have a wooden level counter to know how much you’ve advanced! All this is in a sturdy box containing a basic glossary of the names and phrases worth knowing when you’re delving into the world of RPGs.
Thanks to all the props in this kit, you’re more than ready to start playing… So grab some friends and let the adventure begin!
Every adventure has its beginning.
In this RPG Starter Kit, you’ll find all the essential props to start your journey! Q WORKSHOP made sure that each of the elements you’ll find inside is guaranteed to be the best quality:
- Elvish Dice Set — An intricate Elvish engravings in red color mark each face of these black-colored dice. The set contains 7 pieces: a D4, a D6, a D8, a D10, a D12, a D20, and a D00 (percentile).
- Elvish Dice Bag — A stylish beige cotton dice bag with a red print of Elvish script on the front. Its approximate dimensions are 11cm x 12cm (4.34" x 4.72"). Hence it can hold up to 35 dice of regular size!
- Player’s Notebook — An especially designed notebook with dozens of two-sided sheets inside: one side is divided into locations, people, information, and treasure notes, and the second is for freestyle scribble!
- Q WORKSHOP’S Pencil — An automatic pencil with an eraser to write down all the notes of your adventures, amend and upgrade your statistics, and thoughtfully or blissfully draw stuff on your character sheet!
- Level-Counter Board — A wooden tablet with a spinning wheel inside; painted numbers on the wheel’s surface allow you to choose which one shows in the special window on the tablet, thus allowing you to keep track of your character’s level progression!