In Fog of Love, players will create and play two vivid characters who meet, fall in love and face the challenge of making the relationship work. They play through cute, awkward or dramatic scenes - from buying ?owers and taking that ?rst trip to IKEA to meeting the parents and facing threats of in?delity.
Players can work together to create a harmonious relationship, or they can secretly decide to break each other’s hearts. As the story plays out, they make choices to either stay true to themselves or act sel?essly for the sake of the relationship.
Content and gameplay of this edition is the same as the standard cover base game.
- Unique theme that appeals to gamers and non-gamers alike
- Plays right out of the box with an easy-to-follow tutorial mode
- High-quality components and stylish minimalist aesthetic
- Four scenarios included in the box and lots of replayability with new characters and scenes
- LGBTQ+-friendly - the game has been edited for inclusivity and supports all genders and relationship constellations