Axis & Allies celebrates 25 years of strategy war gaming with a deluxe edition of its original theater-level game. Axis & Allies Pacific 1940, designed and developed by Larry Harris, utilizes the updated rules established in A&A Anniversary Edition. Two new combat units debut in this game, Tactical Bombers and Mechanized Infantry. Australia and New Zealand, joined together as the ANZAC forces, represent a new playable ally. China fields more forces than ever before, but will need help from their allies -- the United States and England -- to withstand the might of expansionist Imperial Japan.
- Includes new ANZAC miniatures as well as new mechanized infantry, and anti-aircraft artillery.
- All new rules for neutral nations, naval & air bases, kamikaze attacks and convoy disruption.
- Same great game as the last version of Europe 1940, including the extra large 35? x 32? game board for a greater play experience.
- Axis & Allies Pacific 1940 can be combined with Axis & Allies Europe 1940 to create the greatest Axis & Allies experience to date!
- Both game boards unite to create a massive 70" x 32" playing field that will let you experience the full scale of World War II global conflict!